This course is a 1 week module taught in Finland and can be combined with other modules.
- Vocational, Further and Specialist qualifications of Finland – Introduction to the qualifications sectoral and modular structure
- Composition of the common, obligatory and optional qualification units
- Building individual study paths woth the qualification requirements
- Requirements of the working life, effect on VET qualification requirements
- Learning environments of TAKK
- Learning in the Workplace periods
- Business sector worklife cooperation in TAKK
- Company visits and peer learning with workplace instructors trained by TAKK
The participants are familiar with the Finnish VET qualifications and are able to see how worklife- and competence-based vocational education and training responds to the Worklife competence needs in practice.
VET Managers and Teachers
Tampere Adult Education Centre TAKK
One of the top providers of vocational adult education services and competence for the labour market. TAKK’s strengths are competence-based education, individual student guidance, strong working life connections and customer-driven solutions.Read more about this partner