This course is a 1 week module taught in Finland and can be combined with other modules.
- Quality management of VET on Finnish national level
- Quality management and quality processes at institution level, case study TAKK
- Quality system deployment and implementation in practice – projectizing areas of development, case study TAKK
- Instruments of quality management: EFQM Model and Indicators in use
- Internal and external audits
- Participation in national and European quality competitions
- Continuous quality development process in VET institution, Case TAKK
The participants have learned Finnish and European models of how to manage and develop the quality of vocational education.
VET Managers and Teachers
Tampere Adult Education Centre TAKK
One of the top providers of vocational adult education services and competence for the labour market. TAKK’s strengths are competence-based education, individual student guidance, strong working life connections and customer-driven solutions.Read more about this partner