This course is a 1 week module taught in Finland and can be combined with other modules.
- Introduction to the Personal Competence Development Plans (PCDP) of Finnish VET
- Assessing competence: Recognition of prior learning and accreditation of competence
- VET teachers drafting the Personal Competence Development Plans (PCDP), case studies
- Demonstration and assessment of competence at the workplace
- Workplace Instructor training for on-the-job partners
- Student guidance and counselling process cross the professional sectors
- Introduction to TAKK Student Services
- Start-kit for building high quality VET student services
The participant has created an understanding on the meaning and structure of the individual study planning in Finnish VET system and can draw up a development plan to to his or her home organisation practices in student services.
VET Managers and Teachers
Tampere Adult Education Centre TAKK
One of the top providers of vocational adult education services and competence for the labour market. TAKK’s strengths are competence-based education, individual student guidance, strong working life connections and customer-driven solutions.Read more about this partner