The competence area of physical education is composed of a compulsory unit (30 competence points) and optional units (120 competence points).
- how to instruct individuals and customer groups in physical exercise using diverse methods
- how to develop the operating environment of physical activity in compliance with the legislation in the sector
- ethical principles and safety regulations
- how to encourage people towards an athletic lifestyle
- stressing the impact of exercise on physical performance, health and psychological and social wellbeing
Target group: kindergarten and primary school teachers, employees of sports clubs, gyms, swimming halls and other-working environment related to well-being in the public and private sectors