The competence area of coaching is composed of a compulsory unit (60 competence points) and optional units (90 competence points).
- to have the necessary skills for working as a professional coach
- study how to develop your own skills as a coach
- study how to develop the operating environment
- to master the philosophy of athlete-centered coaching
- to support and monitor the overall development of an athlete
- to promote safety in coaching situations
Target group: coaches, athletes, employees of exercise and sport clubs, coaching centers and sports academies