The programme is based on the values of internationally praised pedagogical expertise and educational competencies from Finland. It is designed and delivered as a state-of-the-art programme, focusing on the latest developments in education, leadership, digital innovation and new pedagogic developments. Upon completion, the participants have acquired skills needed to become flexible and creative forward thinkers with pedagogical leadership qualities, an entrepreneurial attitude, analytical abilities and collaborative competencies.
The Twenty First Century Leadership In Education & Pedagogy – LEAP 21ST® (Training of Trainers) Diploma programme provides participants with an opportunity to develop and practice their teacher leadership skills with digital age pedagogical skills throughout the programme, so that they are well prepared as competent 21st century global pedagogical leaders and educators.
This programme is designed to prepare teachers, prospective teachers, leaders, managers and pedagogical coaches to assume a greater leadership role in their educational organizations and to share their skills and knowledge while remaining active in their respective fields of engagement.
The Twenty First Century Leadership In Education & Pedagogy – LEAP 21ST® (Training of Trainers) Diploma Programme serves those learners who seek an advanced post graduate level programme that will develop their professional capacities as 21st century teachers and pedagogical leaders. Increasingly, teachers are called upon to play leadership roles in various fields.
The programme aims not only at cognitive but also social and emotive learning results to equip the learners with competencies to respond confidently to the constantly developing learning requirements. The methodologies include experiential and problem based learning (PBL).
Today’s and future educational leaders and teachers are required to design, coordinate and evaluate beyond standards based curricular programmes, assess the outcomes of instruction, support the work of other teachers through mentoring & peer-coaching and align new pedagogies to the reality of digital and technological advancement. Collaborative problem solving and promoting a positive climate and culture for learning both inside and outside of the classroom are among other skills expected from competent teachers.
This programme prepares the participants for formal instruction/supervisory roles by emphasizing the knowledge, skills, and dispositions needed to assume leadership responsibilities for school and system improvement initiatives.
- Module-1: Educational Leadership and Organizational Theories
- Module-2: Political Economy of Education and School Organizations
- Module-3: Strategies for Curriculum Development, Creative Change and Collaboration in Schools
- Module-4: Ethical and Responsible Leadership in School Organizations
- Module-5: Pedagogical and Teacher Leadership for Deep & Authentic Learning
- Module-6: Designing Teaching & Learning for the Digital Age – Connecting Education to Work, Entrepreneurship & Professionalism
- Module-7: Building Multi-professional Network and Cooperation – Ensuring Inclusive Pedagogy and Enhanced Learner Welfare
- Module-8: Planning and Implementing Assessment for Lifelong Learning
- Module-9: Comparative & International Education – Case Finland
- Module-10: Interdisciplinary & Systems Thinking in Education
- Module-11: Leadership for Sustainable Development Goals in Education
- Module-12: Development Project & Practicum in Pedagogical & Teacher Leadership (in Finnish Educational Institutions)
- Note: We also offer customised packages from this Diploma Programme, i. e. the customers can choose specific module(s) instead of the whole Diploma Programme.
In-service & Prospective school principals, teachers, trainers, educational leaders & managers, pedagogical heads, human resource managers
Nordic Quest College
Nordic Quest College offers two high quality Diploma Programmes in: Twenty First Century Leadership in Education & Pedagogy – LEAP 21ST® (Training of Trainers) & Nutrition Lifestyle & Wellness Coaching (NEW LIFE COACH®) along with On Demand Customised Courses from these diploma programmes. We also arrange customised Educational Tour Packages & Camp School Programmes in Finland and provide educational consultancy services based on Finnish Pedagogical, Leadership & Management expertise worldwide.Read more about this partner
Founder Director & CEO