- Promoting growth and participation
- Promoting wellbeing and functional capacity
- Working in home care
- Promoting the participation of older people
- Wellbeing technology in promoting functional capacity
- Podiatric care for different client groups
- Supporting living at home and life management
- Mental health and substance abuse welfare work
- Working in terminal care
- Creates competence to work in home care in a manner that enhances the client’s functional capacity and promotes the social inclusion of the elderly.
- Students work in authentic situations with clients and patients during their training.
- Teachers guide the students during the work-based learning. The students demonstrate their skills at the end of the work-based learning period.
Educational and adminstrative organisations interested in understanding vocational education frameworks.