We at Polar Partners Ltd. deliver Finnish education worldwide. In these unusual circumstances caused by the Covid-19, we want to help families at home struggling with their children’s education when the schools are closed. We have created this week-by-week online homeschooling material with Finnish pedagogical experts and will help parents to continue their children’s education in a structured manner. Finnish teachers have designed the material to include some essential topics of each grade from an international perspective and with a touch of the 21st century skills.
This 4-week homeschooling material contains:
- Instructions for parents and learners
- Weekly timetable
- Subjects: Writing, Reading, Math, Natural Sciences, Art, Sports, My Skills, Social Sciences (only 5-6 grades) and Self-Assessment
- 4 x weekly learning materials and exercises from each subject matching the timetable
- Other supportive materials, booklets and instructional videos
- You can choose the homeschooling materials from 3 different age groups:
- Grades 1-2
- Grades 3-4
- Grades 5-6
The materials can be used with any device (computer, tablet, mobile) and it can also be printed. Your child would just need a pen and paper for making the exercises. Please look at the Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) if you have any questions about the homeschooling material.